First some good news: My kitchen is now leak free, thank you God! Actually besides keeping the air dry for 24 hours until the repair man could fix it, God had nothing to do with the repair. I have not been at home since Friday, so I will see how much mold I have when I go home tonight.
I spent Saturday in the mud, watching Student Bonfire burn. It was nice, minus the ankle high mud that is. Words fail me in this, but I am glad that it is still burning.
Last Thursday was rather remarkable and I have been wanting to write about it for some time. As I am at work, you will have to wait until I am at home for the full story.