It is already 4 days into the new year and I am wondering where all the time goes in my life. I do have a few resolutions among which are the following:
- Actually keep track of the books I read instead of dropping off somewhere in September.
- Finish fiddling with my new Word Press blog and migrate all the content from here to there.
- Get married.
- Be understanding, considerate, and supportive of Mr. Rochester as he must spend his days in the company of me.
- Pray more and worry less.
- Realize that i am not in control of the WORLD.
- Realize that I am only in control of myself and that is it.
–Jane, Happy New Year